You are viewing Najah Nasrudin's blog. Born in '93. Currently persuing my bachelor in BBA(Hons) Finance. Sit back and relax. You're about to read Najah Nasrudin's life experiences. You can also find me here- www.nabilahnasrudin.tumblr.com

Friday, January 28, 2011

Dinamik Sukses, i love you :))

Semalam sir ask me and Diela to enter Form 4 and Form 5 calss since his wife want to use our room. Tehee. We can called it OUR ROOM.
So we leave the bilik and enter the class. Helping those who need help, those who confuse about the solution, those who can't catch up with what's sir tought. Just helping here and there.
Being in the class sit on the chair listening like I'm in Form 4 again, was so-dragging-back-all-the-memories. I can't believe how much I want to study again, how much I want to tuition again and how much I want to be in the class AGAIN actually T.T
Its a lotttt mann!
Teringat balik on how we are excited in booking the front table. Konon konon mcm klau dduk 2nd line tu tak nampak aa =.=  How kita sejuk GI-LA dlm bilik tu, how the love and hate spreads through the atmosphere of the room. Mula mula benci dia tu dia nie, suka dia tu dia nie. Gossiping lagi mcm tkda hari esok. I miss schooling, I miss the memories, I miss those days )':


Btw, for the 2nd time sitted for KPP, I scored at last :D
46!

2 comments: