You are viewing Najah Nasrudin's blog. Born in '93. Currently persuing my bachelor in BBA(Hons) Finance. Sit back and relax. You're about to read Najah Nasrudin's life experiences. You can also find me here- www.nabilahnasrudin.tumblr.com

Monday, December 3, 2012

New Semester.

Hi Lendu. Hi Melaka. This is my third semester for my Diploma. Time flies fast. Rasa macam baru semalam je jadi Part 1 pergi MDS yang perlukan ketahanan mental dan fizikal tu.

Pejam celik dah part 3. 3 more semesters to go. Today is the very first day of classes. Nasib baik class harini tak pack and lecturer pun akan bagi balik awal lepas sesi kenalkan diri. 

I am hoping that Allah will ease me in everything I do here. Aku rasa sangat bersyukur entah kenapa. Alhamdulillah! Thank you Allah.

Btw aku dapat satu bilik dengan Nana, Ekin and Mimi. Couldn't ask for more. Thank you Allah :')

No comments:

Post a Comment