You are viewing Najah Nasrudin's blog. Born in '93. Currently persuing my bachelor in BBA(Hons) Finance. Sit back and relax. You're about to read Najah Nasrudin's life experiences. You can also find me here- www.nabilahnasrudin.tumblr.com

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Final Exam is finally here.

So I procrastinate since morning padahal esok my very first paper of Final Exam nak start dah. I didn't revise anything which that shows how hopeless I am. Have been online, checking blogspot and do stuff that is unrelated to my studies. Fyi, I'm currently addicted to ProudDuck. Hihi

I have 6 papers to be sitted for final. And me so tak sabar for the final to end. Because I already have plans on what to do during my semester break. Tolong doakan semoga saya dapat menjawab dengan baik dan jayanya, boleh? :)

May Allah ease my hardship during final exam week. Semoga dipermudahkan. Semoga semoga

No comments:

Post a Comment