You are viewing Najah Nasrudin's blog. Born in '93. Currently persuing my bachelor in BBA(Hons) Finance. Sit back and relax. You're about to read Najah Nasrudin's life experiences. You can also find me here- www.nabilahnasrudin.tumblr.com

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Beginning

The new semester has started. I'm not that excited because I spend most of my time with my family without working. Ni haa belum sampai seminggu pun dah rindu kat family. All the classes starts on Monday and I successfully skipped my very 1st class. Baru start je dah dapat penyakit. Sakit mata pulak tu, memang taknak pergi class lah dengan mata bengkak sepet macamtu.

This semester is different compared to the last semester. Semua stok first class dah start belajar itu ini. Sangat takut dan nervous because its getting tougher and harder. 

Good luck for another semester, Najah. Get a grip, believe in yourself and that you can do it. Ease my way Ya Rabb

No comments:

Post a Comment